1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!!I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!

So why the F did I Buy this??? There is no support to speak of here! After being forced to pay for support; seeing that that might be my only chance of getting it; I got a call from a 3rd party from overseas who wanted access to my laptop. I hung up on her.

She sounded rude & uneducated and didn't even make the required professional effort to be helpful. I paid support... 30 bux to fix an issue I shouldn't be having in the first place. They most likely create those issues to funnel us into their PAID PHONE SUPPORT money trap!

Even with paid support, I RECEIVED NONE!!!!!!!!! I purchased this software 2 years ago, and every year I have to contact support that never comes! I've wasted way toooooo much time seeking solutions that should be easy to find. Why is cyberlink dropping the ball on their paying customers????

for ex: the SR# How is it that I entered it as displayed and the form tells me I didn't enter it in an acceptable format, and since you can't get help if you don't enter it right, then I 'm SCREWED????!! IS ANYBODY LISTENING???????????????????????????????? I have actually given up on getting their help. Their meager attempts of help are comical, one agent will pretend to take charge & pretends to be helpful, but the help is never real - they just keep telling you the same things over & over again, uninstall and re-install the program.

Then another name wil pop up as a service agent and it's the same thing all over again, waste of time without resolution.They will talk you in circles until you feel like you're going mad. They have NEVER FIXED ANY OF MY ISSUES - They mark them as "solved" even though they're NOT! DON'T BUY FROM THOSE SCAMMERS!

THERE IS NO AFTER PURCHASE CS @ Cyberlink!Just headaches and regrets!!!!

Review about: Cyberlink Youcam 7 Deluxe Graphics Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When the software workded.

I didn't like: When it stopped working with my social media apps, When i could not edit my own videos, Wasted months of my time yet never provided solutions, Gave me the run around for 5 months.

Had an Experience with Cyberlink?

Comments

Cyberlink is dead.No longer is it anything more than an on-line money pit.

There is no customer service. They do not return your emails or answer the ticket request. I too purchased several versions of their software. When PowerDirector 15 was reloaded on my machine, it kept crashing.

It would not run at all. When I tried to go back to PD 14, my PD 14 key no longer worked.

Cyberlink is a total overseas scam and I truly URGE anyone considering the purchase of this product to NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CYBERLINK! Let the buyer beware...or in this case informed.

CYBERLINK IS A SCAM. To have no-one even answer my 2 e-mails is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

If I could find somewhere to post a review where EVERYONE could see it, I would.For now, I only have this forum.