Cyberlink is dead.No longer is it anything more than an on-line money pit.

There is no customer service. They do not return your emails or answer the ticket request. I too purchased several versions of their software. When PowerDirector 15 was reloaded on my machine, it kept crashing.

It would not run at all. When I tried to go back to PD 14, my PD 14 key no longer worked. Cyberlink is a total overseas scam and I truly URGE anyone considering the purchase of this product to NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CYBERLINK! Let the buyer beware...or in this case informed.

CYBERLINK IS A SCAM. To have no-one even answer my 2 e-mails is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

If I could find somewhere to post a review where EVERYONE could see it, I would.For now, I only have this forum.

Review about: Cyberlink Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Cyberlink?

Comments

Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Jack In The Box - Awful “club salad”. I fed the chicken to my dog...ick Jack In The Box "...First, the chicken was pan sear it will dripping. I took a bite of tomato & it tasted like it was out of the trashcan. Same with the wilted lettuce..." Read more Liz Claiborne “Brandy” Liz Claiborne "Purchased these from store(Marshall’s or TJ Max) about a year ago. I Wore them only a couple of times and they have been sitting in my closet. I recently took..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more Comcast - Worse by the day... Comcast "So - October 9th. No word from COMCAST, no trucks here working on the line. No refund from lasts months payment. I’d like to think that because it’s a holiday..." Read more